Sunday, February 01, 2004

So it begins..

So there Ladies and Gentlemen,

Thus begins my blog at blogger. This is effectively my second blog page in life. The first one gave real bad service and therefore I'm shifting to this one. Though I rarely visited my blog there, I plan to not do the same here. I have put some fight into making this one comfortable for me and for you, and so I hope that turns out to be the reality in the future.

Blogging is relatively a newer thing to me, I being introduced to this only a few months ago. Then I created one for myself and penned stuff only thrice on it. Initially I planned to shift that stuff here, but then ditched the idea and thought of starting afresh. So people of the world, every boy every girl, here it is. My first serious blog - I, me, myself - live on air, 24/7, whenever you want it, wherever you want it, whyever you want it - ah, but as I like it. So pump up the volume fellas, shake your booty!

And now that we are over with the ritual and threshold of trying to make the amazingly fabulous first posting, and I and you are on good talking terms, you will find more and more stuff here. Whether it'll be good and interesting, I don't know, but I shall keep keep writing anyways! And now that I have made this world a much better place to live in, and your life much more worthwhile to live for, don't let go of the moment! Enjoy it to the fullest and hold your breaths, as..

We shall meet again! Cheers!

Ankur.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home