Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Archive..

Sometime back in May 2003 I was very low on my spirits and happend to write this thing- one of the only three postings on my previous blog. Just posting it here for my own satisfaction. The questions of our existence, which still remain unanswered to me -

Sometimes in life we get serious, and realize we should have been serious long way back. But I wonder, should anyone get serious at all ? Afterall, it seems we tend to not enjoy the little things which one should in every day life. Or am I overdoing things ? What is the secret to happiness ? Aspire, aim and achieve, or be happy with what one's got ? What do we live for ? What is the final aim ? Is there any ? Is it the satisfaction in cherishing every moment of your life ? Then why cry for something you couldn't achieve instead of being happy within ? Is it so simple ? Or is it out of our comprehension ?

Ankur.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home