Tuesday, February 24, 2004

So we meet again..!

Hey people !

So we meet again :) After my previous post if you were feeling a bit afraid whether I'll return or not, don't be anymore. I have returned, and am here to stay !

Anyways, since I have nothing really to post, I shall leave you with a small riddle. I liked it a lot when I first solved it. It goes - punctuate the following paragraph to make meaningful sentences - "is is not not not is not is is is is not is not is it not".

Why I posted this ? I don't know. Just remembered it, I don't know why, and thought it is good enough to be shared with you people. Anyways the answer is - "Is is not not. Not is not is. Is is is. Not is not. Is it not ?"! Easy, wasn't it ? :P

Anyways shall be moving now. See you again later !

Ankur.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home