Friday, June 18, 2004

Revamped!

So here I am (again!), posting after this major revamping of my blog on a cosy, comfortable afternoon/evening, on an extremely pleasant drizzling day.

I have become a see-saw, it seems. Rolling from Blogger to Livejournal and then back, and then back again. Actually the brand loyalty thing makes me come back to Blogger time and again :), apart from the fact that Blogger offers the 'as you like it' service. Yet the friends and commenting feature on Livejournal makes me go back.

So there you see, a completely satisfying blogging website still does not exist. While Blogger scores mainly on the 'customization' part, LJ seemingly banks on 'community blogging' feature. If either of the two could introduce the feature it lacks, then it's gonna be a sure winner. Apart from that LJ's interface is simpler and slightly faster in comparison.

Only thing I fail to understand is that these features are not too tough to add, considering the fact that they already have such good sites up. So why not just go ahead and fight for it and win back your customers for ever and ever ? I just keep wondering.

So that is that about blogging and me. Yet I desperately pray for one blog-host that gives me all what I want. And I do not want too much ! :D

Ankur.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home