Thursday, April 29, 2004

Ayesha Zulka..

Ok so I met(saw?) Ayesha Zulka. Big deal.

Back at the passport office yesterday, she was just like any other person. It is Bombay anyways, big deal you saw a movie star. But she is cute. Soo smiley. And pink ! Why do all these stars have to be pink ? She was slightly chubby too. But basic point is -- she is cute ! And that is the only reason I am posting this - to tell people that she's still the same.

Still same as in her role in Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikander. So my toll of having a look at lead movie stars now is a paltry low-quality -- three. Them being - Urmila, Priti Zhangiani and Ayesha Zulka. That's it. 5 years in Bombay and this is what I am treated to :(

Anyway, this is so insignificant to even post ! :D And the real story is that after a full file-on-the-table time of 2 years, my passport seems to be nearer to my hands. And I am keeping my fingers crossed. Let's see if my motherland wishes me to go travel seven seas away or not.

Abhi going me. Oh and while I am leaving, I'd like to reiterate - Ayesha Zulka is still soo beautiful !

Bye bye,
Ankur.