Sunday, June 20, 2004

Deja Vu!

Finally it is here fellow earthlings, the complete Deja Vu experience!

I have successfully maintained two great blogs simultaneously for some time now. I cannot say whether it is better or worse than having just one blog, but it is different for sure. Kills the monotony.

And it was imperative for me to someday post the same posting on this blog of mine and the other blog of mine. And so today is the day.

Why am I making such a fuss about it ? No, I am not making a fuss :P I just wanted to do it someday, and so am very happy that finally am doing it!

The complete Deja Vu!

The Great | The Great

1 Comments:

At August 14, 2006 at 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read somewhere that Bird Flu is expected to arrive in the USA or Canada this fall.
It said it killed almost 60% of those who got infected.
Is it true ?
What can we do to avoid it ?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home