Thursday, July 08, 2004

This is a title..

So I gave it a thought on what to blog about. Came up with a few things and just discarded them all. Thought could write about what is status quo of my life, and when am I leaving from here and all that. But ditched that as I am mysel fnot sure as I haven't yet got the reservations done.

Then thought would post about how I am feeling in my few last days in here in the insti, and thought that this is such a common theme of blogging, and after so many people having left already before me in te past few weeks, it would just turn out to be another boring account and would say anothing new. So down the drain it went.

Then I got a feel to think of a list of what all would I like to do before going from here once and for all, but then I am leaving in such a hurry that I am not gonna be able to do even a teeny weeny bit of the list, so what's the use of putting up content which in high probability I will have to gripe about later anyways. So swoosh was the sound.

After which I ran out of subjects and enthu to think of more. So I decided I will not post anyways.

Great.

1 Comments:

At July 29, 2004 at 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oye sidey kuch to post karo!!! Ya at least mail to kar! How is Good-gaon treating you?

~lakesidey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home